Mass spectrometry (MS)-based proteomics enables the parallel identification, characterization and quantification of hundreds to thousands of proteins even in the most complex biological samples.
MS-based proteomics is the ideal technology for:
- Identification of protein interaction partners
- Large-scale protein identification and discovery
- Relative and absolute protein quantification of proteins
- Analyses of post-translational protein modifications
Today, laboratories are struggling with slow, irreproducible, non-robust and non-sensitive proteomic sample preparation workflows. These workflows are time consuming and cannot be automatized. This leads to loss of money, time, and precious samples.
PreOmics addresses these limitations and our technologies enable a robust and reproducible sample preparation with a significant time advantage compared to its competitors, which is essential for reliable and informative results.
Steps of iST
- Single-step lysis, denaturation, alkylation and reduction
- Ultrafast proteolytic digestion
- Dual clean-up to remove any type of contaminant
- Works with standard lab equipment
- Results in ready-to-measure peptides