Technical (Scientific) sales specialist
Could you be a key member of an expanding start up Team
PreOmics develop and provide innovative sample preparation technologies for mass spectrometry- based protein analyses to make research simply better.
Based in Munich Germany and a spin-off from the proteomics research group of pioneer Matthias Mann at the MPI of Biochemistry we offer a stimulating environment to work within a culture of excellence in science, and business. You will be part of an integrated, interdisciplinary team developing powerful new workflows in protein sample preparation.
We are looking for talented team players with experience from pioneering laboratories, who would like to transfer their deep scientific knowledge to solve sample preparation and workflow challenges through developing business relationships with some of the world’s most innovative and dynamic Bio Pharma companies & Acc research centers.
We are looking for a Technical (Scientific) sales specialists presently based in Cambridge/Boston (MA) and in the Bay Area (CA) to be key members of our expanding start up team.
- Contact, identify efficiency gaps and promote the use of PreOmics technologies to customers.
- Methodical approach, able to establish business development pipelines and close deals.
- Present PreOmics’ technologies at high level scientific meetings and conferences.
- Give scientific presentations, seminars and product usage demonstrations.
- Develop solid customer relationships.
- A natural communicator & problem solver; experience in sales is a plus, but not a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- Presence in and an established knowledge of either Boston (MA) or the Bay Area (CA).
- Cutting edge MS Proteomics/protein analysis experience.
- Ability to analyse customer needs, develop a solution, and act upon them.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience with cross cultural relationships.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English language skills is a must, other language skills are an advantage.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a highly energized team within scientific oriented creative dynamic & to share in its continued success.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Grow as an individual and with the company.
- An energized, interdisciplinary team with a positive outlook.
Please send your CV your preferred area and your motivation to join us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We politely request NO agency approaches for these roles.