Technical (Scientific) Inside Sales Rep – Biotech
PreOmics is an innovative start up company which develops and provides sample preparation technologies for mass spectrometry-based protein analyses to make research simply better. Based in Martinsried near Munich, Germany, and a spin-off from a pioneer in proteomics Matthias Mann, we offer a highly stimulating and dynamic environment. You will be part of an integrated, interdisciplinary team developing powerful new workflows in protein sample preparation.
Do you want to support our clients?
We are looking for a Technical (Scientific) Inside Sales Rep to be based in Martinsried near Munich Germany to be a key member of our expanding start up team. You would like to use your sales and customer support skills to transfer scientific knowledge to solve sample preparation and workflow challenges. You will support our growth through the development of business relationships with some of the world’s most innovative and dynamic Bio Pharma companies & Acc research centers.
- Support global sales efforts by handling customer inquiries and providing product and technical support.
- Provide a high level of client communication and pre- sales technical support in order to drive product take up with new and existing clients.
- Respond to and own all inbound requests, by email and phone, fulfilling requests in a friendly, professional, and timely manner.
- Log, track & follow up client interactions through CRM (Sales Force).
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals for direct customers, distributors and support the global sales team.
- Coordinate with internal and external technical resources to support specific customer requests, applications and the timely solution to workflow challenges.
- Provide critical client feedback (Voice of Client) to Marketing and Product Development Teams.
- Represent the face of PreOmics at Trade shows, scientific congress, & customer sites from time to time.
- Bachelors or higher Degree in Science with focus in Life Science, or Business.
- Mass Spectrometry knowledge is a plus.
- 1+ years sales experience (life science background highly desirable).
- Ability to analyze customer needs, develop a solution, and act upon them.
- Entrepreneurial mindset & experience with cross cultural relationships.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English language skills is a must, other language skills are an advantage.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a highly energized team within scientific oriented creative dynamic & to share in its continued success.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Grow as an individual and with the company.
- An energized, interdisciplinary team with a positive outlook.
Please send your CV your preferred start date and your motivation to join us to: email@example.com.
We politely request NO agency approaches for these roles.